Monday, April 30, 2012

Here I Am!

As you can see from this photo, I have been moving a little slow lately.  I had bunion and hammer toe surgery on April 9th, and this boot has been with me since then; three more weeks to go.  I can hobble around without it in the house, and it was my left foot, so I can sew. 
 


DH brought a table upstairs, so I don't have to go downstairs to sew, and I have a view out the front window.  Bonus!!                                                             

The pillow is sitting on a milk crate.  I thought I could prop my foot up there, but it didn't work the best.  Still I did make my April Schnibble. 

And, I did manage to get out for a day of Shop Hopping.  I need to post what I got.  Had a lot of fun, and spent the day with friends.  It was good to get out, since I've been cooped up at home pretty much since the surgery.

I'll post my Schnibble later.

No comments:

Post a Comment