Monday, July 30, 2012

July Schnibbles on the Road

Well, Roadshow, that is!  What with the current granny square rage that is going on around the web, I thought I would join in just a little.  I used the Moda Collection for a Cause Friendship, with a little Flag Day Farm for the outer border and another Moda piece for the inner sashing.  I was fun to make, and decide what fabrics to use in each block.  It is interesting to look at the photo and really see how the combinations work, or not!  Thanks to my friend Linda who helped with the layout on our guild work day. 

5 comments:

  1. Are you part of a year long Schnibbles club? I have only done a few of her patterns but love them! Your July Roadshow turned out beautiful! Way to dillydally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :-) The fabrics are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your quilts. The Schnibbles quilts are cute. I love those patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! The blue sashing it so striking. Those Moda Collections for a Cause are always some of my favorite fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete