I got my August Schnibble finished this afternoon. I made the mistake of thinking that it was the easiest one to date. Of course, that jinxed me! Somehow, I used the smaller leftover strips for the middle of the strip sets, and didn't figure that out until after I subcut them!! Ugh!!! That really dampened my enthusiasm, but I plugged away and got her finished. I've had these Eva charm packs for a while, and just happened to buy the pink grunge fabric about six weeks ago. I think the combination works well.
This would make a really cute quilt for a little girl. And, this really is an easy pattern to put together!